PSR INFORMATION & FEES
- Our PSR program encompasses grades K thru 8.
- Classes are held on Tuesday evenings from 6:45pm – 8:00pm in the Holy Family School Building.
- Our school year typically runs mid-September through early/mid May.
- Grades 2 & 8 have an ADDITIONAL Sacramental Fee. The Registration fee AND the Sacramental fee must be paid for students in those grades.
- Fees cover cost of books, materials, mailings, etc. Your child is not required to buy or bring any supplies for our program. We supply everything!
- Payment must accompany the registration form or please contact the office to arrange a payment schedule.
Registration Fee: $50 per child ($120 max per family)
Sacramental Preparation Fees: (This fee is IN ADDITION to the Registration Fee. These fees CANNOT be counted towards the $120 max per family fee).
$25.00 First Communion – Grade 2 only
$35.00 Confirmation – Grade 8 only
Our children are taught using the Christ Our Life series. Written by the Sisters of Notre Dame, Christ Our Life continues to provide the thorough foundation of our Catholic faith that this series has been known for. The series helps our children turn their learned faith into a lived faith.
- Faith content is developed throughout with Scripture integrated into each lesson
- Four pillars of the Church—Creed, Sacraments, Commandments, and Prayer—are integrated
- Abundant prayer opportunities invite personal and communal prayer
- Catholic Social Teaching connects with real-life faith.
Please click documents below:
Called to Protect Information
Holy Family PSR Prayer Requirements – PARENT