While our parish activity is suspended for the time being, weekday Masses are scheduled to resume at 8:30 A.M. on Monday, May 25 in the church (not the chapel for safety and health precautions). Weekend Masses are scheduled to resume for Pentecost, May 30-31, 2020. Please note that during this pandemic, we will not be having a public 6:00 P.M. Mass on Saturday due to the time needed to sanitize the church between Masses. The 6:00 P.M. Mass will be celebrated privately as the videotaped Mass for the weekend. Due to sanitizing requirements, visitation hours in the church will be from 7:00 A.M. until 1:00 P.M. on Monday through Friday, we will not have visitation hours on the weekend. Please see the link for the letter from Fr. Evans regarding resuming public Mass. May 2020 COVID 19 letter
Here are some general guidelines for the Masses soon to be resumed:
- Those who are at risk with pre-existing health conditions, have met with anyone who tested positive for COVID-19, running a fever or not feeling well should remain at home. It is not a sin to miss Mass if you are sick or taking care of sick people.
- The dispensation from the obligation to attend Sunday Mass remains in effect. The Easter duty obligation is extended for a period of one year from the end of the Easter season 2020.
- Masses will be celebrated in such a way as to respect the six-foot social distancing guidelines currently in place; we will block off every 2 pews.
- We will omit the Sign of Peace and we will not distribute the Precious Blood.
- The faithful are obliged to wear a mask upon entering the church and during the celebration of Mass.
- The diocese encourages those who receive Communion on the tongue to consider receiving in the hand.
During this pandemic our new weekend Mass schedule will be:
Saturday at 4:30 P.M. , Sunday at 7:30 A.M., 9:30 A.M., 11:30 A.M.
Our parish office hours will continue to be Monday through Friday from 9:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M. until further notice.
Please see the new tab for updated COVID-19 information.
Please see the link for the Spiritual Communion Prayer. spiritual-communion 3-21-2020
Fr. Gene Grabowski’s healing prayer: Healing Prayer
The Diocese of Cleveland will be live streaming Daily Mass at 9:30 A.M. and the Mass will be available on demand after it concludes. Please click on the diocesan website link: https://www.dioceseofcleveland.org/
The Diocese of Cleveland broadcasts Sunday Mass on TV.
Helpful Guide for Television Viewing:
- WJW-TV FOX8 airs each week on Sunday at 6:00 a.m.
- Cox Communications Cable subscribers may select channel 45. Mass airs each week on Sunday at 11:30 a.m.
Helpful Guide for Radio and Audio Listening:
- WINT-1330AM airs Mass each week on Sunday at 9:00 a.m.
- WCCR – 1260AM airs Mass each week on Sunday at 10:30 a.m.