While our parish activity is suspended for the time being, weekday Masses have resumed at 8:30 A.M. in the church (not the chapel for safety and health precautions). Weekend Masses have also resumed. Please note that during this pandemic, we will not be having a public 6:00 P.M. Mass on Saturday due to the time needed to sanitize the church between Masses. The 6:00 P.M. Mass will be celebrated privately as the online videotaped Mass for the weekend. During this pandemic our new weekend Mass schedule will be: Saturday at 4:30 P.M. , Sunday at 7:30 A.M., 9:30 A.M., 11:30 A.M. Due to sanitizing requirements, visitation hours in the church will be from 7:00 A.M. until 1:00 P.M. on Monday through Friday, we will not have visitation hours on the weekend.
Here are some general guidelines for the Masses:
- Those who are at risk with pre-existing health conditions, have met with anyone who tested positive for COVID-19, running a fever or not feeling well should remain at home. It is not a sin to miss Mass if you are sick or taking care of sick people.
- The dispensation from the obligation to attend Sunday Mass remains in effect. The Easter duty obligation is extended for a period of one year from the end of the Easter season 2020.
- Everyone is required to wear a mask when they enter the church. If you do not have a mask or forgot yours, please ask an usher to provide you with one. Please keep the mask on at all times except for the brief time that you consume Holy Communion.
- Congregational singing is discouraged as it can contribute to the spread of the virus.
- Masses will be celebrated in such a way as to respect the six-foot social distancing guidelines currently in place; we will block off every other pew.
- We will omit the Sign of Peace and we will not distribute the Precious Blood.The faithful are obliged to wear a mask upon entering the church and during the celebration of Mass.
- The diocese encourages those who receive Communion on the tongue to consider receiving in the hand.
Please observe social distancing, wash your hands, stay at home if you do not feel well, cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing. The Church will be cleaned and disinfected daily before opening. Please do not use the Chapel.
The Parish office will be open (subject to change) during this time as follows:
Monday thru Friday from 9 am until 3 pm; Closed on Saturday and Sunday.
Please continue to support our Church, School and Parish programs. Contributions may be mailed or dropped off at the Parish office. ( A Drop off slot is located to the right of the main door) An online giving option has been added. We also offer an automated giving option. We ask that you pray and lean on your faith during this difficult time.
ALL OTHER ACTIVITIES AND EVENTS are CANCELLED until further notice.
Please see the new tab for updated COVID-19 information.
Please see the link for the Spiritual Communion Prayer. spiritual-communion 3-21-2020
Fr. Gene Grabowski’s healing prayer: Healing Prayer
The Diocese of Cleveland will be live streaming Daily Mass at 9:30 A.M. and the Mass will be available on demand after it concludes. Please click on the diocesan website link: https://www.dioceseofcleveland.org/
The Diocese of Cleveland broadcasts Sunday Mass on TV. WJW-TV FOX8 airs each week on Sunday at 6:00 a.m. or Cox Communications Cable subscribers may select channel 45. Mass airs each week on Sunday at 11:30 a.m. For radio and audio listening please tune to WINT-1330AM airs Mass each week on Sunday at 9:00 a.m. or WCCR – 1260AM airs Mass each week on Sunday at 10:30 a.m.
To help you locate Mass schedules if you are traveling, please use this link https://catholicmasstime.org/ to locate the Mass schedules and locations of churches in the area.
Childcare & Preschool
Holy Family Childcare/Preschool reopened on Friday, June 12, 2020 with limited enrollment due to COVID-19 guidelines. Please contact Ms. Rene Buchtel at 440-886-4717 to register.
Holy Family School
Please take the virtual tour on the Holy Family School Website www.HolyFamilySchoolParma.org.